Check out these legal, safety, and other news headlines from around the Internet that caught my attention this week:
- My experience with the iPhone 5 [Jeff Richardson at iPhone J.D.]
- Fla. Judge Grants Motion to Allow Punitive Damages in Driving-While-Texting Lawsuit [Bruce Carton at Law.com Legal Blog Watch]
- The Extinction of a Blog (Mine) [Eric Turkewitz at New York Personal Injury Law Blog]
- Airline Window Shade Wars [Jerry H. Trachtman at The Legal Examiner]
- Confident That You Are Using Your Child Car Seat Correctly? Check Out These 5 Common Mistakes [Craig Kelley at The Legal Examiner]
- Self-Driving Cars [Gerard Magliocca at Concurring Opinions]
- WSJ Clueless About Philadelphia Mass Torts Lawsuits [Maxwell Kennerly at Litigation & Trial]
- Just A Three Year Vacation [Scott H. Greenfield at Simple Justice]
- Ten Most Dangerous Cars in America [David Mittleman at The Legal Examiner]
(c) Copyright 2012 Brett A. Emison
Follow @BrettEmison on Twitter.
Brett Emison is currently a partner at Langdon & Emison, a firm dedicated to helping injured victims across the country from their primary office near Kansas City. Mainly focusing on catastrophic injury and death cases as well as complex mass tort and dangerous drug cases, Mr. Emison often deals with automotive defects, automobile crashes, railroad crossing accidents (train accidents), trucking accidents, dangerous and defective drugs, defective medical devices.