In a few days I'll have a list of your favorite posts of 2011, but today here are a few of my favorite posts from 2011:
- Faces of Lawsuit Abuse: Aaliyah George
- FuneralHomes.com Lawyer Solicitation Is Disgusting
- Did You Know… Trucking Companies Are Meeting In December At Trucking Lawsuit Defense Conference?
- Faces of Lawsuit Abuse: The Houck Family
- Did You Know… State Supreme Courts Routinely Find Tort Reform Damage Caps Unconstitutional?
- Faces of Lawsuit Abuse: William Pycke
- Metrolink Train Crash: Diverging Points Of View
- Freedom, Liberty & The Fourth Of July
- Honor Our Service Men and Women On Memorial Day (2011)
- Accidents Waiting To Happen: Investigation Finds Recalled Cars For Sale At Used Car Lots
- Sudden Acceleration: Toyota Hiding Behind NHTSA / NASA Redactions
- Did You Know… Rental Car Companies Will Rent You A Recalled Vehicle?
- What the NHTSA / NASA Reports Did NOT Say About Toyota Sudden Acceleration
[More from the Did You Know… Series]
(c) Copyright 2011 Brett A. Emison
Brett Emison is currently a partner at Langdon & Emison, a firm dedicated to helping injured victims across the country from their primary office near Kansas City. Mainly focusing on catastrophic injury and death cases as well as complex mass tort and dangerous drug cases, Mr. Emison often deals with automotive defects, automobile crashes, railroad crossing accidents (train accidents), trucking accidents, dangerous and defective drugs, defective medical devices.