Check out these legal, safety, and other news headlines from around the Internet that caught my attention this week:
- Top 10 Ways The U.S. Chamber Hurts Americans [Mary Graffam at Fighting for Justice]
- Larry Bodine: Exposing The Lie of Tort Reform [Katie Gommel at Fighting for Justice]
- Why lawyers will love the fourth generation iPad and the iPad mini [Jeff Richardson at iPhone J.D.]
- Ethics, Civility, And The Aggressive Lawyer [Maxwell Kennerly at Litigation & Trial]
- How To Train New Associate Lawyers [Kennerly at Litigation & Trial]
- Think SAFETY This Halloween [Craig Kelley at The Legal Examiner]
© Copyright 2012 Brett A. Emison
Follow @BrettEmison on Twitter.
Brett Emison is currently a partner at Langdon & Emison, a firm dedicated to helping injured victims across the country from their primary office near Kansas City. Mainly focusing on catastrophic injury and death cases as well as complex mass tort and dangerous drug cases, Mr. Emison often deals with automotive defects, automobile crashes, railroad crossing accidents (train accidents), trucking accidents, dangerous and defective drugs, defective medical devices.