It’s hard to believe that it has been a full year (well, a full year tomorrow) since I decided to publish a weekly Did You Know… post. In the past year I’ve tackled a wide variety of topics including:
- Loose items in your car can be dangerous in an accident
- Serious Side Effects of Yaz and Yasmin
- Seat Belt Safety
- How Companies Put A Value On Human Life
- How To Report An Auto Defect To Safety Regulators
- Tires Have An Expiration Date
- Defendants Can Make Frivolous Claims
- DePuy Artificial Hip Recall
- After-Market / Modified Vehicles Can Pose Serious Safety Risks
- Hours Of Service Requirements Can Keep Truck Drivers On Duty Too Long
- Most Railroad Crossings Are Not Protected
I hope you’ve enjoyed learning about this wide range of topics. Let me know if there is a particular topic you would like me to address in the future.
(c) Copyright 2011 Brett A. Emison
Brett Emison is currently a partner at Langdon & Emison, a firm dedicated to helping injured victims across the country from their primary office near Kansas City. Mainly focusing on catastrophic injury and death cases as well as complex mass tort and dangerous drug cases, Mr. Emison often deals with automotive defects, automobile crashes, railroad crossing accidents (train accidents), trucking accidents, dangerous and defective drugs, defective medical devices.