The ABA Journal has opened nominations for its annual Blawg 100 list of best legal blogs. While the Blawg 100 list has faced criticism in some circles, (see Ted, Wajert and Walker), the list provides very good exposure for blawgs to readers fo the ABA Journal and just might lead ABA’s readers to some pretty good blawggers.
Nominations are open until September 9, 2011. Of course, I would appreciate your nomination, but highly recommend these additional blawgs (in
no particular order – ok, they’re in alphabetical order):
- iPhone JD – outstanding technical advice and commentary for lawyers using iPhone and iPad products
- My Law License – great commentary on legal marketing and ethical issues
- New York Personal Injury Law Blog – excellent commentary on legal, safety, ethical, and legal marketing topics
- Public Citizen Consumer Law & Policy Blog – great legal and safety news and commentary
- Simple Justice – outstanding legal, criminal law, ethics and marketing commentary
- The 7th Amendment Advocate – outstanding resource for civil justice commentary from a conservative point of view
- This Week in Social Media Law – great news and commentary on social media and the law
(c) Copyright 2011 Brett A. Emison
Brett Emison is currently a partner at Langdon & Emison, a firm dedicated to helping injured victims across the country from their primary office near Kansas City. Mainly focusing on catastrophic injury and death cases as well as complex mass tort and dangerous drug cases, Mr. Emison often deals with automotive defects, automobile crashes, railroad crossing accidents (train accidents), trucking accidents, dangerous and defective drugs, defective medical devices.