Happy New Year to all! To celebrate the turning of the calendar, here is a recap of the 10 most popular posts from this year:
10. Toyota Recall: A Time Line Of Toyota's Checkered Safety History (February 10, 2010)
9. There's How Many Calories In The Popcorn I Just Ate? (March 29, 2011)
8. UPDATE: Thomas Stewart, CEO of Services Group of America Killed In Phoenix Helicopter Crash (February 16, 2010)
7. Toyota Denied Sudden Acceleration Problems For More Than 5 Years (November 6, 2009)
6. Ford Recall: 1.1 Million Ford Trucks Have Fuel Tank Defect (August 2, 2011)
5. Segway Company Owner Dies After Segway Accident (September 27, 2010)
4. How To Get Your Reebok Toning Shoe (EasyTone and RunTone) Refund (September 29, 2011)
3. Surgeons Urge Recall of Zimmer NexGen Knee Replacements (January 27, 2011)
2. Skechers Shape-Up Shoes Blamed For Hip Injuries (March 1, 2011)
1. Bayer's Beyaz Birth Control Pill: New Name, Same Side Effects (January 20, 2011)
These were your favorite posts of the year, but you might want to check out my favorites also.
(c) Copyright 2011 Brett A. Emison
Brett Emison is currently a partner at Langdon & Emison, a firm dedicated to helping injured victims across the country from their primary office near Kansas City. Mainly focusing on catastrophic injury and death cases as well as complex mass tort and dangerous drug cases, Mr. Emison often deals with automotive defects, automobile crashes, railroad crossing accidents (train accidents), trucking accidents, dangerous and defective drugs, defective medical devices.