Earlier this month, I listed your favorite posts (measured by page views) for 2012. As the year draws to a close, here are a few of my favorite posts this year (in no particular order):
- Insurance Company's Frivolous Defense: Delay, Deny, Defend
- Drunk SEO Salesman to Law Firm: "You're an Idiot"
- Hypocrisy Alert: Former Sen. Jim Lembke
- Texans Object To Voter Purge Because "They're Not Dead"
- Faces of Lawsuit Abuse: Matt Fisher
- Mo. Supreme Court Upholds Constitution; Overturns Damages Caps
- Honor Our Service Men and Women On Memorial Day (2012)
- Faces of Lawsuit Abuse: Tami Martin
- Missouri Chamber's Tort Reform Policies Just Don't Work
- How The Chamber's Special Interest Politics Will Grow Government, Raise Taxes, and Threaten Liberty
© Copyright 2012 Brett A. Emison
Follow @BrettEmison on Twitter.
Brett Emison is currently a partner at Langdon & Emison, a firm dedicated to helping injured victims across the country from their primary office near Kansas City. Mainly focusing on catastrophic injury and death cases as well as complex mass tort and dangerous drug cases, Mr. Emison often deals with automotive defects, automobile crashes, railroad crossing accidents (train accidents), trucking accidents, dangerous and defective drugs, defective medical devices.