Legal, safety and other news that caught my interest this week:
- So You Want To Be A Lawyer? [Scott Greenfield at Simple Justice]
- Facebook "Likes" Aren't Speech Protected By the First Amendment – Bland v. Roberts [Eric Goldman at Technology & Marketing Law Blog]
- iPad Use on the Bench [Geri L. Dreiling at Lawyer Tech Review]
- 32 Reasons to Change Dentists After Breaking Up with Your Dentist Girlfriend [CJR at Torts Prof Blog]
- Will We Finally Have a la Carte T.V. Content? [Deven Desai at Concurring Opinions]
- KFC Food Poisoning Leads to $8 Million Verdict [Miranda Miller at Injury Board]
- iPad transforming business development and business intelligence for lawyers [Kevin O'Keefe at Real Lawyers Have Blogs]
- The Chinese Dissident, George Zimmerman, Bernhard Goetz, and Jury Selection [Eric Turkewitz at New York Personal Injury Law Blog]
(c) Copyright 2012 Brett A. Emison
Follow @BrettEmison on Twitter.
Brett Emison is currently a partner at Langdon & Emison, a firm dedicated to helping injured victims across the country from their primary office near Kansas City. Mainly focusing on catastrophic injury and death cases as well as complex mass tort and dangerous drug cases, Mr. Emison often deals with automotive defects, automobile crashes, railroad crossing accidents (train accidents), trucking accidents, dangerous and defective drugs, defective medical devices.