Check out these legal, safety, and other news headlines from around the Internet that caught my attention this week:
- Obama and Romney Square Off In Political Jury Trial [Joe Patrice at Above The Law]
- Does Taxing Unhealthy (In This Case, Fatty) Foods Improve Health? [Brian Wolfman at Public Citizen Consumer Law & Policy Blog]
- 2013 BMW M5 at Laguna Seca [Matt Russell at Driving the Nation]
- Opinion: Protect patients' rights, protect patients' lives [Mary Alice McLarty at CNN]
- More Judicial Activism By Federalist Society Members On The D.C. Circuit [Max Kennerly at Litigation & Trial]
- 3 Organizational Apps for Lawyers [Jimmy Wentz at Lawyer Tech Review]
(c) Copyright 2012 Brett A. Emison
Follow @BrettEmison on Twitter.
Brett Emison is currently a partner at Langdon & Emison, a firm dedicated to helping injured victims across the country from their primary office near Kansas City. Mainly focusing on catastrophic injury and death cases as well as complex mass tort and dangerous drug cases, Mr. Emison often deals with automotive defects, automobile crashes, railroad crossing accidents (train accidents), trucking accidents, dangerous and defective drugs, defective medical devices.