News reports across the globe keep appearing as part of the DePuy artificial hip recall — here are a few that have appeared recently:
- Former cyclist blames faulty hip implants for pain and suffering. (Gazette, U.K.)
- WA joins class action over dodgy hips (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
- Patients to sue over faulty DePuy hip and knee implants (Sunday Mail, AU)
- Metal-on-metal hips leave some recipients in pain, at risk (Sacramento Bee)
- Faulty medical implants leave NHS with costly bill (London Telegraph)
[More on the DePuy hip recall.]
Brett Emison is currently a partner at Langdon & Emison, a firm dedicated to helping injured victims across the country from their primary office near Kansas City. Mainly focusing on catastrophic injury and death cases as well as complex mass tort and dangerous drug cases, Mr. Emison often deals with automotive defects, automobile crashes, railroad crossing accidents (train accidents), trucking accidents, dangerous and defective drugs, defective medical devices.